Monday 3 February 2014

BEAUTY PAGEANT TIPS AND SECRETS

Click Here!

Dear Beauty Pageant Enthusiast,Click Here!
     Do you know how to add that special winning "spice" to your personality?
     Do you know the secret signal that makes the judges believe that you deserve to win?
     Do you know the most important thing to remember when choosing your talent competition?
     If not, you will soon :)Click Here!
My name is Vicky Johnson and I've been a beauty pageant analyst & consultant for the past 10 years. Over the years I've had many girls come to me seeking beauty pageant advice.

The most common type of girls who approach me are those who are new to beauty pageants and need advice on the industry and on how to win (actually more often than not it's their parents that approach me).Click Here!
The first thing I tell them is not to worry... they (or their child) don't need to have lots of experience to do well in pageants.  I then go through an overview of the beauty pageant industry and offer them all sorts of tips and strategies to give them confidence and an edge over their competition.

After our meetings, I would often hear something to the effect of: Click Here!


"Vicky... thanks so much for your help...you know,  you should
really write some kind of guide or book on this stuff"

So finally after 10 years in the business I decided to do just that!Click Here!

After months of working on it, the result is what I have called "The Beauty Pageant Success System". It's a home study guide designed primarily for "regular people" with little or no experience with beauty pageants, that helps them get up to speed fast.
 Written in plain, easy-to-understand english and easy to follow instructions my guide shows you everything you need to know to easily stand out in the competition and make a remarkable impression on the judges.Click Here!

I start the guide by giving an overview of the beauty pageant industry, then I teach you all of the basics... how to dress, how to wear your hair, what never to do, how to improve your modeling, how to capitalize on the talent portion of the event, answers that impress judges and much much more.

It's extremely user-friendly. All of the information is laid out clearly, and concisely, so you can learn at your own pace and not feel overwhelmed.
Here are just a few of the great secrets you’ll uncover:Click Here!
  • What are judges looking for? Why do some girls win again and again, and some never seem to get a crown?  
  • How do you know what judges want to hear in an interview? 
  • Is it more important to focus on beauty or brains? Click Here!
  • How do you let the judges know that you are the girl that deserves to win?  
  • If you are new to pageants, are you afraid that you will feel out of place? Are you dressed right for the pageant ?  Discover why the price tag of your dress or the store where you bought it doesn't matter!  
    Click Here!
As the mother of an 10-year-old daughter who has competed in 7 pageants, I've been trying to do some research on the best way she can get to the next level. This book has given me everything I need to know and some outstanding information on what to look for.
Click Here!

Sincerely,
Click Here!

Vicky Johnson
Beauty Pageant Analyst & ConsultantClick Here!

No comments:

Post a Comment